Gotcha Covered

Monday, May 21, 2012

Babyville fabrics are waterproof, breathable fabrics that are
wonderful for making baby items..such as diaper covers and cloth diapers.
It is wonderful for changing pads. Many multiple uses and endless products
can be made.
Posted by Gotcha Covered at 8:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (51)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ▼  May (21)
      • Last day of May! It has cooled off considerably. H...
      • I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day week-end....
      • Enjoyed a family day yesterday! Listening to the s...
      • The sunhat #2 fits perfect. Now to get a picture
      • I just finished a sunhat ( #2) the first pattern I...
      • These are a few of the Babyville Boutique labels ...
      • Going thru my stash of fabrics today. Getting read...
      • These are a few of the Babyville fabrics that I have.
      • Babyville fabrics are waterproof, breathable fabri...
      • This is a work in progress. I love spending time ...
      • I am a mother of 2 grown daughters and 6 beautiful...

About Me

Gotcha Covered
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by chichi. Powered by Blogger.